I specialize in tactical plan implementation.
I lead products from conception, to design and development.
I am interested in markets and the people who drive them.
My life started on an island in the Atlantic, in a tin roof house nestled on the side of a hill. It was a few years before we had running water and electricity installed and by then we left the tiny country house to a larger place in the suburbs. It was here that I spent my summers tinkering in a lab with my Grandfather, an engineer who had a penchant for chemistry and physics. When the building next to his house went up for sale, he quickly purchased it and set about building a machine shop. This is the summer I became terrible at crafts but great at building hydrogen fuel cells. I think back on these days as a precursor to my interest in taking promising concepts and bringing them to fruition.
My experiences have taught me that success is less about having the right cards and more about learning how to play a poor hand well. Tactical implementation is best served with a mental toughness and preparedness because implementation is seldom linear. I have worked in a diverse set of industries, and these days, I find myself working in the ecosystems of finance, tech, and publishing.
When people see the difficulty in things, I see the opportunity.
My Skills are:
- Product Design → Development → Management
- Tactical Plan Implementation
- Brand Conception → Creation → Execution
- Business Development
- Cooking 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes
This is a list of books I've read and listened to recently. There are a few staples I reread at the end of each year.
Patrick Radden Keefe
Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
Gen. Stanley McChrystal
Start At The End
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
Doris Kearns Goodwin
Rise to Greatness: Abraham Lincoln and America's Most Perilous Year
David Von Drehle
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy
Michael E. Porter, W. Chan Kim, Renee Renee
Start With Why
Arthur T. Vanderbilt II
Wizard's First Rule
The Logic of War and Peace
- Fairer Disputations, A Wollstonecraft Institute Project
- See To Solve, A Product by Steve Spears, MIT
- TraDove, RFI Design, Business Development
- Dow Jones Newscorp
- ASP Security Kit
- IRA Services (Forge Global)
- Zero Trust Architecture- Project Report, DOD, Department of Innovation
- Harvesting Influence: Foreign Ownership in US Agriculture The Public Dispatch
- Big Tech Sovereignty Erodes Democracy The Post Millennial
- Publishing & Peer Review In The Age Of Einstein
- The Implications of Child Sex Dolls The Public Insight Journal
- China's Purchase Of US Farmland Is A National Security Concern The Post Millennial
- Pro-Pedophilia Group Pressures Academic Journal To Remove Paper Over 'Defamation' The Post Millennial
- How Pedophiles Are Being Normalized The Post Millennial
- Corporate Media Angry At Coinbase For Not Letting Their Smears Go Unanswered The Federalist